- The administrator of your personal information is:
- Contact with the Administrator is possible via:
- email: [email protected]
- Administrator shall process personal data respecting the following principles:
- on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
- reliably and honestly (fairness);
- in a manner that is transparent to the data subject (transparency);
- for specific purposes and not “for backup” (minimization);
- no more than necessary (adequacy);
- with care for the accuracy of the data (accuracy);
- no longer than necessary (timeliness);
- providing adequate data security (security).
- We will process your data:
- for contact purposes in order to provide you with a response to your message sent to us directly by e-mail or through a form on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in responding to you.
- for statistical, analytical and traffic monitoring purposes on the Site using cookies on the basis of the Administrator’s legitimate interest in the proper operation and functioning of the Site and in conducting traffic analysis on the Site.
- We process your data for:
- if you send us an e-mail then we will process the data that will be contained in it. Providing us with the data in the e-mail is done voluntarily. You can ask us to delete this data at any time.
- if you use the contact form on our website then we will process the data in the form of your e-mail address and first name. Provision of this data is a condition for us to respond to your inquiry.
- other data that the Administrator processes is the IP address and other data stored in cookies, which are used by the Administrator to analyze the use by you and other users of the Site. Data processing in this regard may be stopped after you file an objection.
- The recipient of your personal data is the provider of our website traffic analysis software (Google Analytics);
- Your data is not transferred to States outside the EEA or international organizations.
We are unable to determine for how long we will process your personal data. If you have provided us with your data in a form or email for contact purposes then we will process your data until you request the deletion of that data or object to the processing, but also in the event that we consider that we have fulfilled the legitimate interest of the Administrator.
- In connection with the processing of your data, you have the following rights:
- access to the content of your data and
- the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing,
- the right to data portability,
- the right to lodge an objection,
- the right to withdraw consent to its processing at any time and in any form, unless the processing of your data is carried out for the purpose of performance of a contract by the Administrator, for the purpose of fulfilling the Administrator’s legal obligations towards state institutions, or for the purpose of pursuing the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data (at the address of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data, 2 Stawki Street, 00-193 Warsaw).
- For more information on the protection of personal data, you can visit the website of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data: www.uodo.gov.pl
- Cookies are primarily for your convenience – thanks to their use, the loading time of the site on subsequent visits is significantly reduced.
- Characteristics of cookies:
- adapt the content of the website’s pages to the User. They optimize the User’s movement on the site, in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device by which the site is displayed and so set its parameters, so that navigation does not cause problems and optimized for individual needs of the User.
- allow to display a website, tailored to your individual needs;
- create statistics, thanks to which the Administrator knows which content is of interest to Users. This allows for continuous improvement of the site and such construction of content that will suit the visitors of the site.
- allow for multiple use of the login option by the User, which is much more convenient for you, because when moving around the site and multiple visits you are not forced to enter your login and password each time.
- The Site uses two main types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “permanent” (persistent cookies). “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s terminal device until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The User may delete cookies at any time.
- The cookies are placed on the User’s end device and may also be used by advertisers and other partners cooperating with the Website operator. The User, however, may remove them at any time.
- More detailed information about cookies is available at http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl or in the “Help” section of the menu of your Internet browser.
- If you have doubts about the settings of cookies, contact the operator of your Internet browser.